- Kaivalyadham 200 Hrs TTC Hatha Yoga
- Level 2 Awareness Through The Body for Kids
- University of London - B.A Philosophy and Cognitive computing
- Student of Vedanta Philosophy for 9 years, currently pursuing three-year e-learning in the ancient philosophy
- Coached over 600 kids in South India. From national level athletes in IIT Madras, kids with special needs to underprivileged kids in orphanages
- Youngest and 1st Indian to be part of Yoga international Community Partners Program during Covid-19
- Co-created mindfulness and yoga curriculum for preschool kids in East Africa
Sushmitha grew up surrounded by yoga in India, honing her skills in this ancient art from an early age. She later formalized her training at the Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, one of the oldest and most renowned in the world. Since then, she has helped people of all backgrounds and abilities find joy through movement, from athletes, to senior executives, to underprivileged kids. Her creatively sequenced classes paired with uplifting beats expresses the joy of movement, with an emphasis on finding the balance between strength and surrender. Come intrigued, leave integrated.